Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Teen Spirit....Uncool!

In other news, it is weird how teen spirit was even created. Ol' Cobain style shit, had always left me wondering if it was all 'inspired' or just randomness at work.

Yeah, yeah....you are wondering now if I am plain stupid to slip all that shitty lyrics out at you, buy hey, in my boredom, I found the time to learn about what the song was all about, and how Cobain had misinterpreted the perfume 'Teen Spirit' for the [supposed] metaphor 'teen spirit'....surprising what boredom can feed you!

By the way, during my misadventures with the fracture, I learned that San Francisco downtown smells a lot like 'smells like teen spirit', too....especially if you stay out after midnight when the rather uncool crowd shows itself on the streets.
About that maybe sometime later!

No comments: